Skip to main content

TAC Funding for Home Care Services

About in-home care services and supports for those who have been injured on our roads.

About TAC Funded Home Care Services

The Transport Accident Commission (TAC) supports those who are injured on our roads. If you have incurred a transport-related injury, you may be eligible for support and compensation from the TAC.

The TAC may provide for services related to your treatment to get you back to where you were, or ongoing support if the injury you have sustained is permanent, significant, and ongoing. The TAC can provide compensation for a variety of supports.

Transport Accident Commission Logo 2

How We Can Help

We are available to support those recovering from transport accidents or living with a disability incurred from a transport accident. Additionally, Carer’s Network is a registered private provider of Attendant Care Services for TAC clients.

Attendant Carers come to your home on a regular basis and work on supporting you to achieve your independence goals or maintain as much independence as possible. This includes providing services such as Personal Care, Domestic Assistance, Rehabilitation Assistance, and Community and Social Support.

Our qualified carers are skilled in supporting those living with, for example, acquired brain injuries, and can support you in the way that you want to be supported.


What is the TAC?

The TAC is a ‘no-fault’ insurance scheme owned by the Victorian Government. This means if you are injured in a transport accident in Victoria you can make a TAC claim to help pay for the treatment and support you need, even if the accident was your fault.

TAC eligibility

People who have incurred a transport-related injury and who may be eligible for TAC compensation should contact the TAC to determine their eligibility.

Once you have determined your eligibility and what supports you may be able to access, Carer’s Network can assist with the coordination, implementation, and provision of support.

For more information

Visit the TAC Website.

Call TAC on 1300 654 329 (local call) or 1800 332 556 (toll-free).

Or contact Carer’s Network for additional information and assistance:

Contact Us
Navigating government funding for in-home care can be challenging. If you need assistance, our team is ready to help.